1. Can you put more alarms on one receiver ? Yes you can: every alarm has his own unique code, so you can put as many alarms as you like on the receiver.
2. Can I use rechargeable batteries? Yes, keep in mind that rechargeable batteries are sensitive to temperature fluctuations. So preferably are normal AA batteries.
3. Why a silent Alarm? Well, thats a conscious choice. First we expirimented with a 120dB alarm from the constuction market. That makes a lot of noice! The alarm will also be activated when nothing realy happened (rabbit, bird, etc) If we all sit down with such a 120db alarm, then this is a great source of irritation.
4. Does the alarm work on all weather conditions? No, In dense fog and hard rain the alarm detects a "moving" image, so the alarm continuous going on. In these circumstances you ca`nt use the alarm.
5. Can I use also the new receivers or updated receivers ? Yes, you can. All Rx PLUS and Rx PLUS PRO can be used.
6. Can I adjust the sensitivity of the Alarm? You can adjust the sensitivity of the Alarm on the Smart Alarm with a sensitivity switch (2014 models only). This switch is located in the battery compartment.
Normally the Alarm has a detection range of 4-7 meters, you can decrease the sensitivity to aprox. 4-5 meters with the switch. Turn left to decrease, turn right to increase.
7. How can I avoid false alarms? Most of the false alarms are due to wrong positioning of the alarm or to instable mounting. In case of false alarms reposition the alarm. Make sure that:
- The Alarm is firmly mounted on a bankstick, and firmly put in the ground.
- Placed out of the wind
- Placed out of the sun(rise)
- Not faced to the water
When there are questions left, please let us know. email@example.com