How long can the SL-2 operate on two normal AA Batteries? In the DELKIM mode the SL-2 operates more than 100hrs continue. In ALWAYS ON mode and at full LED Brightness the SL-2 will operate aprox, 16hrs continue. With half Brightness it wil operate more than 100hrs.
What does "Microprocessor controlled" mean? The SL-2 continue checks the status of the battery usage. This is done by a microprocessor. If the battery power becomes too low, the SL-2 automatically switches to half mode, to save battery power. If your battery becomes to weak to operate anymore, the indicator LED on the bottom of the SL-2 start flashing.
How can i reset the SL-2 (memory clearance)?
- Turn off the SL-2
- Press and hold the little recessed button on the bottom next to the toggle switch
- Turn on the SL-2 into delkim mode (toggle switch to the right).
- After 10s red LED will light
- Release the little recessed button: memory has been cleared
How add more Delkim TXi plus alarms to the SL-2?
- Turn on delkim alarm.
- Put SL-2 into delkim mode (toggle switch to the right).
- Press the little recessed button on the bottom next to the toggle switch (red LED will light).
- Trigger the alarm, the SL2 red LED will flash 1 time.
- Press recessed button again red LED will go out.
- Trigger delkim alarm, SL2 will light confirming alarm is programmed.
- Repeat process for more alarms.