Smart Light 2 for Delkim
What is the SL-2 for DELKIM? FOX version
The SL-2 Smart-Light is a Bivvy Light, which works on the DELKIM TX-i Plus bite alarms. This light can be programmed to be activated when a bite alarm is triggered. This makes exiting the bivvy and reaching the rods simple and safe even on the darkest of nights.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Bankstick connectivity
- Mode 1: Always ON
- Mode 2: Bite alarm triggered (Delkim TX-i Plus)*
- Up till 8 bite alarms can be programmed
- Adjustable LED Light sensitivity
- Adjustable LED Light duration
- Magnetic connectivity (backplate included)
- Operates on 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Operating >100Hrs
- Remote connection >25m
- White, Green, Blue and Red LED options
* NOTE : This Light also supports the Bivvy Alarm for DELKIM Receiver.
What can the SL-2 do for you?
Mode 1 : Always ON
In this mode the SL-2 is alway's on. Use it as a normal Bivvy Light, for reading or background lighting.
Mode 2 : Delkim Mode
In this mode the SL-2 automatically switches on when when a bite alarm is triggered. The Light automatically switch off. The delay can be adjusted.
Instructions to tune Delkim TXi plus alarms to Smart Light SL-2
- Turn on delkim alarm.
- Put SL-2 into delkim mode (toggle switch to the right).
- Press the little recessed button on the bottom next to the toggle switch (red LED will light).
- Trigger the alarm, the SL-2 red LED will flash 1 time*.
- Press recessed button again red LED will go out.
- Trigger delkim alarm, SL-2 will light confirming alarm is programmed.
- Repeat process for all alarms.
* If red LED flashes 3 times; your alarm is already programmed into the SL-2