SMART-LIGHT 2 for FOX RX+
What is the SMART-LIGHT 2 (SL-2) for FOX RX+?
The SL-2 SMART-LIGHT is a Bivvy Light which works on the FOX RX+ bite alarms. The light can be programmed to be activated when a bite alarm is triggered. This makes exiting the bivvy and reaching the rods simple and safe even on the darkest of nights.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Bankstick connectivity
- Mode 1: Always ON
- Mode 2: Bite alarm triggered (FOX RX+ bite alarms)*
- Up till 8 bite alarms can be programmed
- Adjustable LED light sensitivity
- Adjustable LED light duration
- Magnetic connectivity (backplate included)
- Operates on 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Operating > 100Hrs**
- Remote connection >25m***
- White and Green LED options
* The SMART-LIGHT 2 also supports the SMART-ALARM for FOX RX+
** Depending on the quality of the batteries and in normal use
*** Depending on the environment
What are the possibilities of the SMART-LIGHT 2?
Mode 1 : Always ON
In this mode the SL-2 is alway's on. Use it as a normal Bivvy Light, for reading or background lighting.
Mode 2 : FOX Mode
In this mode the SL-2 automatically switches on when when a bite alarm is triggered. The Light automatically switch off after an adjustale delay.
Instructions to tune FOX RX+ alarms to SMART-LIGHT SL-2
- Turn on FOX alarm.
- Put SL-2 into FOX mode (toggle switch to the right).
- Press the little recessed button on the bottom next to the toggle switch (red LED will light).
- Trigger the alarm, the SL-2 red LED will flash 1 time*.
- Press recessed button again red LED will go out.
- Trigger FOX alarm, SL-2 will light confirming alarm is programmed.
- Repeat process for all alarms.
* If red LED flashes 3 times; your alarm is already programmed into the SL-2